Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Questionnaire

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you... 'Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for the kids. Only a handful of gift bags for the adults.

2. Real tree or artificial? Real. We go to a Christmas tree Farm and pick out our tree and cut that sucker down!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? A few days after Christmas. By that point I am ready to get my house back in "normal" order.

5. Do you like eggnog? Ewww.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I didn't really have one that I can remember. I usually liked everything.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. However, I did not put it up this year. Loser.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Samantha. She is afraid that everything is too expensive and doesn't want to ask for anything that costs a lot of money (even though she still believes in Santa).

9. Easiest person to buy for? Megan

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably something from my ex in-laws. Shocker.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. It's more personal than an email card.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don't have one.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in October or as I see something throughout the year that someone might like. This year I was last minute Lucy.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the appetizers and candy that we make only at Christmas. M&M oreo bars, spinach dip, shrimp cocktail, scallops wrapped in bacon......

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know. I also love "Let There Be Peace on Earth" when I hear it on the radio at Christmas time.

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home for the morning and then go to my moms (a mile down the road) in the afternoon.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? But of course.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open some gifts (with my cousins and aunts) at our Christmas Eve party. But with the kids it's all Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Too many people out in the stores!

23. What I love most about Christmas? The excitement Megan and Samantha have. Buying gifts for people.

24. Gift you most want this year? A happy and healthy year with my family.

No comments: